Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just A Little Funny

So after Mark and I found out that the estimate to fix our car would be $2,384 I was really bumbed out. 1) because we can't afford that, 2) our car isn't even worth that much. I got back into work and was on the verge of having an emotional break down when I got this email from a coworker. There were a ton of these little pictures, but this one made me laugh so hard I knew that I had to share it with the world (or at least the few people who actually read this blog).


Even now I'm still laughing.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got a laugh after that sucky estimate! How is it that the damage we do can cost more than the car? Hope you guys figure something out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. :) That's funny. Good luck with the car situation. Something will work out.

    ReplyDelete